The holidays brought travels which meant a long road trip with my 10 month old son. Daunting.
To sum up:
- Screaming before we got to Lenoir City
- Traffic jam in ATL (naturally)
- hours riding in the back with my knees under my chin entertaining a kid who has no idea what’s going on.
- A nasty poo. Then a nasty poo leak…then unpacking of the entire trunk to get another pair of non-pooed-upon pants
- hotel…not a suite. one room. Sharon and I had to go to the bathroom and close the door just to talk. Woke up every few moments to the sound of coos and scratching and sneezing.
- next day: rinse and repeat.
Bottomline: best road trip ever.
There’s nothing like being a dad.