- Quiet Time– Always a struggle. Always glad when I do it.
- Going to bed early–Something about going to bed before I’m absolutely exhausted feels like a waste–but the truth is the only thing going to waste is my ability to think the next day.
- Giving Bryce a bath– Seems like such a chore. But every single time I laugh so hard it hurts.
- Picking up the phone– When I call someone to talk I feel like I should have something to say that’s either important or profound. I rarely do. But invariably, when I actually make the call, I find myself have a meaningful conversation.
- Working out– No explanation needed here, it’s just true.
Do you concur? Any additions?